The job's not done yet, though I see I haven't posted anything in well over a month. That'll tell you something about the pace of change.
We have hit a few milestones recently:
- Thanks to brother Craig and son Geoff, we tracked down the hidden coax cable, made the connection, and now have our shiny new plasma panel hooked up to cable TV.
- The electricians have connected the juice to our range hood, so we now have lighting above the stove as well as an exhaust fan in the kitchen
- I installed the last of the new window coverings
- The family room furniture arrived last night. Wow.
There are still a zillion little things remaining to be done. A piece of trim here, pendant lights over the kitchen bar there. Those little floor gadgets that keep the closet doors in place. Labeling of all the data cables so I know what leads where.
It's not done yet, but it's inching ever-so-slightly toward the finish line.
1 comment:
Stan,
This has been an exciting project from start to this date. I am most pleased for you and Tharon. It's a miracle.
Regards,
Michael Budd
Post a Comment