Not us.
In fact, we think our builder may think we're a little weird because we tend to ether decide within minutes on the small stuff or tell him, "You choose."
He came by the other day with a catalog showing some bar stools, and it probably took all of 3 minutes for us to decide that:
- We'd like a couple of bar stools for the kitchen counter
- The ones he'd selected would be just dandy
I think we may have made a similar decision about a media console he spotted in the Crate and Barrel catalog; I'd just like to go have a look at this one in person before making it final. I'm starting to feel a little stress about the whole A/V thing, because I need to get in and mark the walls to show where speaker cables need to go and so on. After so many years of "just making do", it's a little overwhelming to be told, "do it the way you want it."
No comments:
Post a Comment