I caught myself standing in the family room the other day, grinning like an idiot.
It was late afternoon. The crews had gone home for the day. And I was just loving what I saw.
The walls and ceiling are painted now. Despite the lack of flooring or countertops and the missing doors on the cabinets, it's starting to look finished.
For months now, we've been trying to translate what we saw on drawings into how it would feel. Even after the construction got underway, it was often hard to see the place as anything but a jobsite full of tools and supplies.
But now we're starting to see the finish line. Starting to think about how we'll live in the new house. Feels good.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Time marches on and so does the Bunger Family's magical journey of home remodeling. Please keep writing about it.
Thanks!
Michael Budd
Post a Comment